Yes, it's one of those "note to self" posts, but I keep forgetting how to do it.

As the first step, you run dumpbin /EXPORTS and redirect the output into a file because the utility that unmangles the names (undname.exe) doesn't appear to be able to take piped input via stdin. Then, run undname , with being the file that contains the exported symbols.

At least that way the symbols become mostly readable.

Sorry for the disruption, normal service will resume shortly

My apologies for the sudden instability of my blog. I've managed to make a hash of an update on the main Wordpress site when I tried to u...… Continue reading